Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lisa Marie Fernandez Bandeau Bikini

Summer is one of my favorite season's for many obvious reasons..But ultimately, it's because once summer rolls around it's time to whip out the hot bikinis to show off the hot body I earned this winter at the gym.

Lisa Marie Fernandez's Summer 2010 Swimwear line is absolutely divine. Her zipper adornments were the perfect touch to toughen up the average bandeau. I would wear the top under a loose, low cut tank top and not just to the beach!

You can get my favorite of her suits (pictured below) at Barneys New York, Net-A-Porter, or Intermix.

However, if you don't have the budget for the $345 suit, you are so lucky you've found me. Pop into Forever21 for the perfect knockoff for only a total of $20 - it even comes with halter straps!
Forever21



No comments:

Post a Comment